Welcome to Universal Institute of Graphics and Technology
Universal Institute of Graphics and Technology (UIGT) started in 2001, The Institute is fully registered under National Council of Higher Education, a full member of Uganda Association of Private Vocational Institute (UGAPRIV) and a certified member of Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT).
The Institution has graduated over eight hundred (800) grandaunts who are now employees in prominent companies in Uganda, East Africa and rest of Africa.
The Institution is one of its' kind that offers hands-on training skills to the students and With minimal capital, a graduate is fully equipped with skills for self-employment.
The Institute was founded on the pillar; that reducing the barriers and digital divide between traditional scientific and technological disciplines
To be a leading institution in academic excellence and vocational development in Uganda.
To provide innovative hands-on training to meet local and international demands on the market.
Do it yourself
- To empower Ugandans and non Ugandans with ICT knowledge, Graphics and Vocational skills.
- To create self sustaining employment opportunities through the knowledge and skills acquired and hence reduce on the alarming increasing rate of unemployment in Uganda.
- To enable the less privileged to access partially free education which in turn develops the economic poor population of Uganda.
- To guide students to understand, accepting themselves, their individual needs and talents in order to develop their potential and productive life and service.
- To provide students and professionals a balanced education program that helps them to develop their skill s and talents which in turn helps them to broaden their perception so as to develop a holistic approach to life.
- To play an effective role in the development and expansion of tertiary education in Uganda and Africa as a whole.
METHOD OF TRAINING:
The hands on training skill is applied which has not only benefited the youth but also the old age group. Each student is effectively attended to by a tutor, individually hence a one on one training. At Uganda institute of Graphics and Technology we emphasize hands on training.
The institute will expand to the proposed land on Masaka Road - Katende and other parts of East Africa like Kenya and Tanzania due to the increase in demand of its' unique hands on traning skills.
SCHEDULE OF TRAINING
Training is carried out from 8:00am-10:00pm, Monday to Saturday. With Two to four hours of Training.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact me directly and I will be happy to meet with you. Our student leadership team will also give you a tour and tell you about their experience as a student at UIGT