Lecturer - ICT
- Job Ref: CG02937
- Department: Computer Science
- Location: College Green
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: Full time
- Closing date: 7 Mar 2020
We are looking for an ICt Lecturer to Join our Team.
- To teach at undergraduate and graduate level in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department.
- To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Staff review process.
- To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- To participate in the administration of the department’s programmes of study and other activities as requested.
The successful candidate for this ICT Lecturer position will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
- Experience of delivering ICT
- A related Degree is desirable
How to apply
Send you Resume, Cover letter and A scanned copy of your Documents to Jobs@uigt.ac.ug