- Job Ref: DP02937
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: Full time
- Closing date: 30 June 2022
We are looking for an Deputy Principal to Join our Team.
The Deputy Principal will provide management-level leadership and school operations and administration support to UIGT. Their role will ensure commitment to accountability, learning excellence, student-centered teaching, and integrity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and conduct lectures and practical lessons for students; .
- Carry out continuous assessment and evaluation during the training.
- Guide and counsel the Trainees/Students and subordinates; .
- Participate in co-curricular activities and link the community with the College; m.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authority.
Qualifications and Work experience:
The successful candidate for this Deputy Principal position will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Education OR a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field plus a Diploma in education.
- Registered with the relevant educational professional council and Ministry of Education and Sports A master’s degree in a related field will be added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience, three (3) of which should have been at the level of a Senior position in a reputable institution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team-building abilities
- Proven accountability and leadership
- Experience managing the financial matters of a school or business is an asset.
How to apply
All applicants are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs /resumes to email@example.com or deliver it in person. Please include the position title in the subject line of the application E-mail and send any other documents i.e. “Deputy Principal”
Deadline: 30th June 2022