REQUIREMENTS (DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE)
- Registration & Admission Fee- 50,000/=
- 3 colored passport photos
- Identity cards Fee -15,000/=
- Guild fee Per annum - 10,000/=
- Library Fee. 30,000/=
- Medical Fee. 10,000/= (Got at school) Paid Once
- Lab Fee(I.T & GRAPHICS) 20,000/= per semester
- Lab Fee(Vocational & Multimedia) 50,000/= per semester
- Examination Fee per semester - 30,000/=
- Institute T-shirt – 30,000/=
- Fundamentals of ICT Book (I.T & GRAPHICS) 30,000/= Got at school
- “Applicants”, Should provide Original & photocopies of previous basic qualification forms e.g.”O” or “A” level pass slip/ certificates.
- FREE SOFTWARE is offered to the applicants
- Set of screws- small screws 15000/=, Big screws 20,000/=
- Digital multemetre- small multemetre- 15000/=, then big 25000/=
- Chemicals e.g Thimner or benzene -5000/=
- Soldering wires – 5000/=
- Flux/paste – 8000/=
TIME & METHOD OF TRAINING
10 Hours of study per week as follows-2hours per day
1students/computer ratio. All sessions are conducted with 99% practicals.
Payments for fees and requirements must be made using bank slips at Centenary Bank-Entebbe Road Branch.
For more information and admissions,
please contact the academic counselor.Tel: 0414-666808, 0200-905 856.Web site: www.uigt.ac.ug; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents can be confident that we are preparing students for future careers whilst providing a small, friendly and safe environment for students to learn.
Academic Registrar, UIGT